Tag: The Offspring
Happy New Year everyone! 2012 was a really good year for ROCK, with comeback albums and tracks from the likes of Van Halen, KISS, Aerosmith, Joe Walsh, ZZ Top, Soundgarden, L.A. Guns and so many more. Here's my Top 50 tracks for 2012, kicking off with numbers 50 to 26. Thanks for checking out MarshallofRock.com, and all the best to everyone for an even more rockin' 2013!!
50. Joe Walsh - Analog Man - Joe Walsh released his first solo album in 20 years in 2012, and the title track checks in at number 50. A solid solo return from Joe!
49. ZZ Top - Gotsta Get Paid - After delays due to producer Rick Rubin, ZZ Top released their latest album 'La Futura' in 2012. It featured this track at number 49.
48. The Offspring - Days Go By - Vocalist Dexter Holland just celebrated his 47th birthday on December 29th and sounds as relevant as ever on the title track from the Offspring's latest album that was released this past June.
47. Volbeat - Still Counting - The Copenhagen, Denmark rockers had a mega successful 2012, with this cut at #47, one of my favorites from the 'Beyond Hell/Above Heaven' album. The band will take their fusion of rock and roll, heavy metal, punk and rockabilly back out on the road in early 2013 with openers Danko Jones
46. Chevelle - Face To the Floor - The Illinois rockers really broke out big time in 2012, with massive success with multiple tracks from their 'Hats Off To The Bull' album.
45. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Last of A Dyin' Breed - Title track from the latest Lynyrd Skynyrd album, which is great from start to finish.
44. Linkin Park - Burn It Down - It was hard to escape this track form the 'Living Things' album as Linkin Park continued their many years of massive success with this track.
43. L.A. Guns - You Better Not Love Me - A quality return to the sleazy, hard rocking sound that made the band famous. The band released their first new studio album in 7 years, 'Hollywood Forever', and it lives up to some of the best work the band has ever done. L.A. Guns recently amicably replaced guitarist Stacey Blades with ex-Sea Hags/Arcade guitarist Frankie Wilsey. Look for the band to be back on the road for extensive touring in 2013.
42. Lynch Mob - Slow Drag - A great track from the Lynch Mob E.P. 'Sound Mountain Sessions'. The status of the band is in limbo as of now however, with guitarist George Lynch committed to the T&N project with Jeff Pilson, Mick Brown and Brian Tichy, as well as another power trio project with Dug Pinnick of King's X and Ray Luzier (Korn, Army of Anyone). Vocalist Oni Logan is currently part of the Dio Disciples and bassist Robbie Crane has left the band, so time will tell if we'll get any more new music from these guys in the future, but this track kicks ass!
41. Theory Of A Deadman - Hurricane - Tyler Connolly and Theory Of a Deadman continued their years of success into 2012 with mutiple tracks released from their 'The Truth Is...' album. This is my favorite from the album.
40. Fozzy - Sandpaper - Chris Jericho and Fozzy upped the ante in 2012, getting what is probably the most airplay and recognition in the band's history with this track from their 'Sin And Bones' album. The track features guest vocal from M Shadows of Avenged Sevenfold and rightfully has a place on my Top 50!
39. Van Halen - She's The Woman - Van Halen triumphantly returned in 2012, and while this is not my favorite track on their 'A Different Kind of Truth' album, it warrants the #39 spot on my top tracks of 2012.
38. Bruce Springsteen - Rocky Ground - Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band delivered with their 'Wrecking Ball' album, and this track conveyed the message that rock musicians idealism can still and should still have a place in music. I know it does on my list of top tracks.
37. Shinedown - Bully - Shinedown's 'Amaryllis' album is another awesome collection of songs from the band, and this anti-bullying message rocker shows that this band cares about people in a sincere way, while thoroughly rocking!
36. Black Stone Cherry - In My Blood - One of my favorite bands of late, BSC continues to make inroads in rock by not only playing anywhere at anytime to gain new fans, but with great tracks garnering significant airplay. The decision to collaborate with a few outside writers on their last album 'Between The Devil & The Deep Blue Sea' payed off big time. The band's album was released in 2011, but this track garnered the majority of its airplay in 2012.
35. Adler - The One That You Hated - Steven Adler and his new band have brought an album that is one of the most surprising releases of 2012. 'Back From The Dead' is top to bottom a fantastic album that will carry well into 2013 with other tracks released from the offering. "The One That You Hated' just plain rocks, as does Steven's new bandmates: vocalist Jacob Bunton, guitarist Lonny Paul and bassist Johnny Martin!
34. The Treatment - Nothing To Lose But Our Minds - Another of my personal favorite new bands, these young lads from the U.K. made major inroads in 2012 with great exposure as the opening act on the 'The Tour' with Motley Crue and KISS in the U.S. I expect big things from The Treatment and really think with their musical ability, attitude and charisma, they are going to continue on an upward rise in the U.S.! Check out their album 'This Might Hurt'!
33. Aerosmith - Legendary Child - This was the first track released from the highly anticipated Aerosmith album 'Music From Another Dimension!' The track showcases the unity and sound that only these guys can get when all together. Great track from a great American legendary rock band!
32. Tremonti - You Waste Your Time - Mark Tremonti of Alter Bridge and Creed brought a solo album full of serious metal in 2012. This was the lead track. Tremonti will be continuing to tour in early 2013 with Mark's buddy Wolfgang Van Halen on bass.
31. Dead Sara - Weatherman - The Los Angeles rockers featuring Emily Armstrong (lead vocals, rhythm guitar), Sean Friday (drums, backing vocals), Siouxsie Medley (lead guitar, backing vocals) and Chris Null (bass guitar, backing vocals) are one of the most exciting not only new female fronted band, but any band of 2012. I only mention the female part, because vocalist Emily Armstrong is compelling, powerful and is poised to lead this band to the next level and influence a new generation of female rockers. Exciting new band, I can't wait to see their progression in the years to come.
30. Foo Fighters - These Days - A track that got most of it's airplay in 2012, I had to get some Foo Fighters on my Top 50! 'Wasting Light' was one of my top albums of 2011, and it was so good it placed tracks on my year end cuts this year. I'm gonna miss no new Foo in 2013, but they'll be back in 2014!
29. Stone Sour - Gone Soverign/Absolute Zero - Band leader Corey Taylor of Stone Sour continues to be a respected leader in the rock world, seemingly doing no wrong at the moment. 'Absolute Zero' recently went to #1 on the rock tracks charts, but these two tracks are meant to be played together. Stone Sour will be touring with Papa Roach in the U.S. in early 2013.
28. Aranda - Satisfied - The Oklahoma City, Oklahoma rockers bring solid rock chops with feeling in my #28 track. Dameon Aranda, Gabe Aranda, and Mike Walker have delivered 'Stop The World', an album of great music, with this track leading the way.
27. Black Keys - Lonely Boy - The Black Keys were seemingly the golden boys of 2012, with doors opening for their talent, and airplay for their killer tracks. Black Keys are going to be around for a long time and look to be not only the critic's favorites, but also favorites of the masses.
26. Soundgarden - Been Away Too Long - Soundgarden returned in 2012 with the new album 'King Animal', and this track went to number one concurrently on both the active and mainstream rock charts. The band will continue to tour in 2013 and hopefully they will be around for more than one new album and tour.
Doors keyboardist Ray Manzarek and guitarist Robby Krieger are being payed tribute to this weekend in the heart of their hometown of Los Angeles for the Sunset Strip Music Festival and the two have also announced a tour together in early fall. The two and their group will play seven shows in the northeastern U.S. during late September and early October. Manzarek also has scheduled concert dates with a frequent collaborator, blues guitarist Roy Rogers.
As part of the SSMF, Manzarek and Krieger will perform separately separate this Friday. Manzarek will be playing with the veteran L.A. punk rockers X at the Roxy, and Krieger will perform alongside Black Crowes guitarist Rich Robinson at The Viper Room. Other artists appearing at the 2012 Sunset Strip Music Music Festival include: Marilyn Manson, The Offspring, Black Label Society, Bad Religion, Jack Russell's Great White, Bulletboys, Faster Pussycat, Pretty Boy Floyd, Dead Sara, Peter Murphy, RZA, De La Soul, Steve Aoki, Far East Movement and The Mowgli's.
Here are the upcoming tour dates of Manzarek and Krieger's band:
Sep. 21 & 22 - Atlantic City, NJ - Borgata Music Box
Sep. 24 - Alexandria, VA, The Birchmere
Sep. 26 - Boston, MA - Wilbur Theater
Sep. 28 - Huntington, NY - Paramount Theater
Sep. 29 - Rahway, NJ - UCPAC
Oct. 1 - Tarrytown, NY - Music Hall
And here are Manzarek's forthcoming shows with Rogers:
Aug. 24 & 25 - Park City, UT - The Egyptian Theater
Oct. 10 - Whippany, NJ - Ukrainian American Cultural Center
Oct. 11 - New York, NY- BB King Blues Club
Oct. 12 - Washington, DC - The Howard Theater
Oct. 13 - Sellersville, PA - Sellersville Theater
Nov. 10 - Grass Valley, CA - Center for the Arts
Jan. 12 - Pleasanton, CA - Firehouse Arts Theater
Rock Picks of the Week Ketchup: Aerosmith, ZZ Top, L.A. Guns, The Offspring, Charm City Devils, Dead Sara
Here I am, still playing ketchup on my rock picks of the week, with Aerosmith kicking things off with their number one rock track 'Legendary Child.' The song was originally written and recorded in 1991 during the early sessions for the group's 1993 album 'Get A Grip' but had remained unreleased. I really like the new track, but it didn't hit me as hard as I hoped by the buildup to its release. It is a quality cut, but one that I think could have been taken to an even more rocking level. I know it is a radio track however, and must play to the masses as it toes the line between long time fans and a new generation being exposed to Aerosmith.
The group's upcoming studio effort, 'Music from Another Dimension!' was originaly scheduled for an August 28th release, but has now been pushed back to November 6th. Steven Tyler said of the delay, "Too many [other notable acts] are releasing [their new albums] those weeks. We don't wanna step on their release dates. So we said, 'You know what?! We've got the goods…ain't no doubt about it. We'll wait another couple of months.'"
Aerosmith's North American leg of the band's 'Global Warming' Tour with Cheap Trick is well underway having kicked off a couple of weeks ago in Minneapolis. Bass player Tom Hamilton recently told Billboard that fans attending the shows likely will get treated to a preview of the new album. "It's gonna be, like, a 14-song album, so it's got a lot of range. I think it just kind of reflects all the eras of our career, everything we've learned over the centuries -- the 70s era, just all-out riff rock songs, and then the later stuff that's more melodic, ballady stuff so that we can have girls in our audience. It's all there."
Hamilton reveals that while the initial plan was for Aerosmith not to perform any new tunes save for lead single "Legendary Child" on the trek, he says, "We're probably going to say 'To hell with it' and play 'em because they're fun. We're chomping at the bit to play a bunch of these live," while noting that having new material to introduce in concert "really makes you feel like you're walking out there with a loaded weapon."
Hamilton also shared some details about the upcoming album: "I think it just kind of reflects all the eras of our career, everything we've learned over the centuries," he maintains. "The 70s era, just all-out riff rock songs, and then the later stuff that's more melodic, ballady stuff so that we can have girls in our audience."
Hamilton says 'Music from Another Dimension!' will include "songs that have been written over the course of our lifetimes," as well as a rendition of the vintage R&B number 'Shakey Ground,' which was a 1975 hit for the Temptations though Aerosmith based its version on Etta James' rendition. "We needed extra songs for Japan and Europe," Hamilton said, "and we thought, 'OK, we're struggling to get all our own songs written. Maybe we should cover a couple of songs.' I forget who brought ('Shakey Ground') in, and we tried it out and in the course of recording we just had so much fun with it that we wanted to put it on the album. We like to show off our funk roots and show we can get people's butts shaking."
'Music From Another Dimension' track listing:
1. What Could Have Been Love
3. Street Jesus
4. Legendary Child
5. Oh Yeah
6. We All Fall Down
7. Another Last Goodbye
8. Out Go the Lights
9. Love Three Times a Day (Hello Goodbye)
11. Shakey Ground
12. Lover A Lot
13. Freedom Fighter
14. Up On The Mountain
Texas rock legends ZZ Top are back with their first new studio recordings in nine years, as the group have recently released the four-track teaser digital E.P. The four-song EP features all new tunes, and was produced by Rick Rubin, who also helmed the sessions for the band's as-yet-untitled new album, which is due out in late summer/early fall. Check out 'Consumption,' 'I Gotsta Get Paid' (which premiered last month in an ad campaign for Jeremiah Weed) and 'Chartreuse' below:
Listen to 'Chartreuse' on rollingstone.com here
'Texicali' is available at itunes and all digital retail outlets. ZZ Top just wrapped up their 'Gang of Outlaws' tour with 3 Doors Down and Gretchen Wilson on June 29th, and are now will play gigs in Russia, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium, France, Switzerland and Norway for during July. The band returns to the U.S. for headlining dates starting August 14th at Bakersfield's Fox Theater, followed by co-headlining dates later this summer with Lynyrd Skynryd.
L.A. Guns are back with their first new studio album in seven years, 'Hollywood Forever,' which features the awesome new track, 'You Better Not Love Me.' The track brings forth the best of that sleazy, dynamic L.A. Guns sound we all know and love. The album is the fourth L.A. Guns record produced by the legendary Andy Johns (Led Zeppelin, Rolling Stones, Van Halen, and many more), and he definitely brings out the best in the boys on this one.
Former L.A. Guns member Kelly Nickels makes a special appearance on the album, playing bass on 'Venus Bomb' and providing backing vocals on other tracks. Phil Lewis, Steven Riley, Stacey Blades and Scott Griffith are poised to make this L.A. Guns offering a big success. Order the new album here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/preorder/hollywood-forever/id524457881
'Hollywood Forever' Track List:
You Better Not Love Me
Vine St. Shimmy
Dirty Black Night
Underneath The Sun
I Won’t Play
Requiem (Hollywood Forever)
Araña Negra (originally recorded by The Bicicletas)
L.A. Guns U.S. tour dates
Jul. 7 - Enfield , CT - 4th of July Town Celebration
Jul. 14 - Howland, ME - Sebois Stream Campgrounds/ MudRun Concert Series
Jul. 15 - Portland, ME - Asylum
Jul. 20 - Tuscon, AZ - AVA Ampitheater- Casino Del Sol (w/Warrant & Skid Row)
Jul. 21 - Tempe , AZ - 910 Live (w/Forming Stories, Ethan 103 & Sunset Strip)
Aug. 17 - Ramona, CA - Ramona Mainstage
Aug. 18 - Santa Ana, CA - Malone's
Aug. 24 - Englewood, NJ - Begen Performing Arts Center (w/Skid Row)
Aug. 25 - Amityville, NY - Ollies/Revolution (w/Skid Row)
Oct. 13 - Centerville, MD - Island Bay Day
Huntington Beach, CA. rockers The Offspring are up next in Rock Picks with their great new track 'Days Go By.' It's the title track from their new album, which was released on June 26th. The track has that distinct Offspring sound, with a party vibe video behind it. It's good to have the guys back in a big way, as this new track is already top 10 on multiple rock charts. The band will be hitting the road starting with a couple of Canadian dates starting July 14th, then will continue through the summer in North America, wrapped around a lone date in Russia on August 5th. Offspring will also be a part of the Sunset Strip Music Festival in Hollywood on August 18th, which this year pays tribute to Sunset Strip legends The Doors. Check out these interview clips with Dexter and Noodles. They'll give you all the lowdown on what's happening with the Offspring.
Offspring Tour Dates:
Jul. 14 - Quebec, CA - Festival d'ete International de Quebec
Jul. 15 - Sarnia, Canada - Bayfest
Jul. 17 - Cleveland, OH - House Of Blues
Jul. 18 - Columbus, OH - Columbus Commons
Jul. 20 - St. Louis, MO - Fair St. Louis
Jul. 21 - Milwuakee, WI - Eagles Ballroom
Jul. 23 - Indianapolis, IN - Egyptian Room at Old National Centre
Jul. 25 - Hampton Beach, NH - Hampton Beach Casino Ballroom
Jul. 26 - Atlantic City, NJ - House Of Blues
Jul. 28 - Rochester, NY - Bonzai 2012 at Highland Bowl Amphitheatre
Jul. 29 - Syracuse, NY - WKRL's K-Rockathon
Aug. 5 - Anapa, Russia - Kubana Festival
Aug. 10 - Del Mar, CA - Del Mar Thoroughbred Club - Seaside Stage
Aug. 18 - West Hollywood, CA - Sunset Strip Music Festival
Aug. 31 - Detroit, MI - The Fillmore
Sep. 9 - Asbury Park, NJ - Stone Pony Summer Stage
Sep. 14 - Chicago, IL - Riot Fest
Sep. 16 - Charlotte, NC - Live Nation
Sep. 29 - Auburn, WA - KISW's Pain in the Grass
Baltimore, Maryland's Charm City Devils are up next with a cover of a track that is a rocking version of a traditional American folk song first recorded by Dick Burnett, a partially blind fiddler from Kentucky. It became well-known in the 2000 film 'O Brother, Where Art Thou?,' with that version by The Soggy Bottom Boys. 'Man Of Constant Sorrow'
Charm City Devils were originally formed in 2007 by singer/song writer and former SR-71 drummer John Allen. Besides Allen the band includes Anthony Arambula (bass), Jason Hesier (Drums), Victor Karrera (Guitar) and Nick Kay (Guitar). After signing with Eleven Seven Music, Mötley Crüe bassist and Eleven Seven Music chairman, Nikki Sixx, suggested the band's current name Charm City Devils. Their debut album 'Let's Rock-N-Roll' was released in 2009, and two singles from it, 'Let's Rock n' Roll (Endless Road)' and 'Best of the Worst' garnered airplay around the country. They were named best new rock band by iTunes for 2009. Now, the band will release their sophomore album "Sins" on new label Fat Lady Music this July 31st. The band worked with Grammy-winning producer Skidd Mills (Saving Abel, Egypt Central) on this new offering, and you can pre-order from Newbury Comics and get a limited autographed CD Booklet with your purchase!
While working on the new album, Charm City Devils were discussing classic songs and if they should incorporate something into their set. Frontman John Allen explains, "There were many ideas kicked around, but which one? 'Man of Constant Sorrow' came up and we decided to give it a try. It’s an incredibly powerful song, but it was a challenge to develop and arrange it in a way that captured the essence of the song but would also ROCK! We all loved the version from 'O Brother Where Art Thou?' Skidd and I built a foundation and with much tweaking and editing, and I think we delivered a great version of the song. The song transcends generations. It’s a timeless classic and it’s been around a long time. I’m excited to bring it to a whole new group of rock fans."
I'm looking forward to seeing these guys in San Luis Obispo on August 8th, and hope to lineup an interview as well.
Charm City Devil 'Sinner's Ball' Tour 2012:
Jul. 14 - Chesaning Showboat RockFest - Chesaning, MI
Jul. 16 - The Machine Shop - Flint, MI
Jul. 19 - L'Auberge Casino Resort - Lake Charles, LA
Jul. 20 - Club La Vela Gulfside Amphitheatre - Panama City Beach, FL
Jul. 21 - Carlisle Bike Fest - Carlisle, PA
Jul. 22 - Rams Head Live - Baltimore, MD
Jul. 25 - Theatre of Living Arts - Philadelphia, PA
Jul. 26 - Station 7 - Laurel, DE
Jul. 27 - David Ulrich City Courtyard - Lockport, NY
Jul. 29 - Bogart's - Cincinnati, OH
Jul. 31 - The Brick - Minneapolis, MN
Aug. 1 - Bourbon Theater - Lincoln, NE
Aug. 3 - The Black Sheep - Colorado Springs, CO
Aug. 5 - Boomer's Garden - Lewiston, ID
Aug. 7 - Modesto Centre Plaza - Modesto, CA
Aug. 8 - SLO Brewing Company - San Luis Obispo, CA
Aug. 10 - Senator Theatre - Chico, CA
Aug. 11 - Knitting Factory - Reno, NV
Aug. 13 - In the Venue - Salt Lake City, UT
Aug. 14 - Summit Music Hall - Denver, CO
Sep. 1 - Rock Allegiance 2012 - Hershey, PA
Sep. 22 - Pier Six Pavilion - Baltimore, MD
Oct. 13 - Island Bay Day Festival - Centreville, MD
John Allen taped a Musicians Opposed to Bullying PSA during their recent tour stop at Rocklahoma. Courtney Campbell of Earplugs Required conceived the idea for Musicians Opposed to Bulying to help spread a message of tolerance, understanding and inclusion. Get more info here: www.musiciansopposedtobullying.com
Los Angeles' own Dead Sara's are up next with their track 'Weatherman.' Fronted by singer Emily Armstrong and guitarist Siouxsie Medley, the band are carrying the torch for female fronted rock bands, which we need more of. The ladies have garnered praise from female rock legends including Jefferson Airplane singer Grace Slick, who was recently asked by the Wall Street Journal which female rock singers she admired, Slick namechecked Armstrong, citing her "strong, urgent sound."
Rounded out by also bassist Chris Null and drummer Sean Friday, Dead Sara are rocking on the Vans Warped tour through August 5th in Portland, Oregon. They are also slated to perform on the main stage at this years Sunset Strip Music Festival in Hollywood, CA. on August 13th. The festival honors Sunset Strip legends The Doors, so there is a possibility we will see Dead Sara covering a song from the L.A. rock legends.
Rock On the Talks Recap: Linkin Park, the Offspring, Shinedown, Pat Benatar, Tenacious D, Charlie Watts and the A, B, C & D of Boogie Woogie, Neil Young, Ringo Starr, Everclear, Joe Walsh
Linkin Park rocked Jimmy Kimmel Live last Wednesday and Thursday nights (June 27 & 28) to perform 'Burn it Down' and 'Faint' on Wednesday, and returning to rock Jimmy Kimmel’s outdoor stage on Thursday with the new tune 'Lies Greed Misery' and 'New Divide,' the theme from the 'Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen’ movie.' Linkin Park are projected to debut atop the charts next week with 'Living Things,' with Billboard .com projecting sales of about 220,000 copies.
2012 Honda Civic Tour Dates:
Aug. 11 — Bristow, VA — Jiffy Lube Live*
Aug. 12 — Uncasville, CT — Mohegan Sun Arena*
Aug. 14 — Boston, MA — Comcast Center
Aug. 17 — Camden, NJ — Susquehanna Bank Center
Aug. 19 — Atlanta, GA — Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre
Aug. 21 — Detroit, MI — The Palace of Auburn Hills
Aug. 22 — Cincinnati, OH — Riverbend Music Center
Aug. 24 — Chicago, IL — First Midwest Bank Ampitheatre
Aug. 25 — Indianapolis, IN — Klipsch Music Center
Aug. 27 — Dallas, TX — Gexa Energy Pavilion
Aug. 28 — Houston, TX — Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
Aug. 30 — Denver, CO — Comfort Dental Amphitheatre
Sep. 4 — Vancouver — Rogers Arena
Sep. 5 — Tacoma, WA — Tacoma Dome
Sep. 7 — Mountain View, CA — Shoreline Amphitheatre
Sep. 10 — San Diego, CA — Cricket Wireless Amphitheatre
*Linkin Park and Mutemath only
The Offspring rocked 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' on June 25th, the day before the official release of their new 'Days Go By' album. Check out their performances of the title track and new single, as well as their classic 'Self Esteem'
Shinedown performed an acoustic version of their latest single 'Unity' from their album 'Amaryllis' on 'Conan' (June 20). Great performance from a great band:
Pat Benatar and Neil Geraldo brought 'Love Is A Battlefield' live to CBS' 'The Talk' a couple of weeks ago:
Pat, Neil and their band also performed on 'Fox & Friends' (June 29) Check out the clips below:
Tenacious D's Jack Black and Kyle Gass explained on 'The Daily Show With Jon Stewart' what it feels like to rock so hard, and performed 'Deth Star' and 'Throw Down,' off their album, 'Rize of the Fenix.'
Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts and his side project The A,B,C & D of Boogie Woogie stoped by 'Late Night With Jimmy Fallon last Friday night, as they were in New York to kick off a four-night stand at the New York City jazz club The Iridium. Check out the performance in the last segment of this full episode:
Neil Young and director Jonathan Demme stopped by 'CBS This Morning' last week to promote 'Neil Young Journeys.' Young and Demme have filmed three concert films together. In this one, Young returns to his hometown of Omemee, Ontario to rediscover his roots before taking the stage at Toronto's Massey Hall last year.
Ringo Starr made a stop June 22nd on The Today Show and reveals why he continues to tour into his 70s and discusses the long-lasting legacy of the Beatles.
Everclear rocked 'The Tonight Show With Jay Leno' on July 22nd to perform and promote their 'Summerland' summer tour with Gin Blossoms, Sugar Ray, Lit and Marcy Playground. Check it out in the last segment of this full episode:
Joe Walsh made a stop on MSNBC's 'Morning Joe' to discuss his new album 'Analog Man' and talk about what he's been doing in the past 20 years since his last solo album, including touring with the Eagles four times.
6/25 - Blues Traveler - Live With Kelly
6/25 - the Offspring - Jimmy Kimmel Live
6/25 - Melvins - Last Call With Carson Daly (R-5/21/12)
6/28 - Tenacious D - The Daily Show With Jon Stewart
6/27 & 6/28 - Linkin Park - Jimmy Kimmel Live
7/2 - Cake - Conan (R-2/16/12)
7/3 - John Mayer - Late Show With David Letterman (R-5/17/12)
7/4 - the Offspring - Jimmy Kimmel Live (R-6/25/12)
7/6 - Tenacious D - Late Show With David Letterman (R-5/14/12)
7/6 - Linkin Park - Jimmy Kimmel Live (R-6/28/12)