AC/DC have joined Motorhead in launching their own brand of headphones. The AC/DC headphones are available from German company On.Earz, they cost 99 Euros ($132.39) and feature the following:
– Unique audio experience: hi-performance 40mm dynamic drivers deliver great sound.
– Exclusive design: high value brushed aluminium parts and leather look.
– Ideal for traveling: foldable design, detachable cables and soft carrying case.
– Sharing music: simply connect another headphones in the right ear cup to share your music.
– Stay connected: cable with in-line microphone for use with iPhone, BlackBerry and some other smartphones.
– Inline microphone with remote function for iPhone, Blackberry and some Android smartphones.
You can order your pair at onearz.com