Sin City Sinners, featuring Todd Kerns (Slash), Brent Muscat (Faster Pussycat), Rob Cournoyer (Raging Slab) and Zach Throne (The Heights) — will film scenes for the official video for the song “We Three Kings” on Sunday, December 9 at Kiss By Monster Mini Golf, the rock and roll-themed amusement attraction based around the band KISS, in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sin City Sinners manager Jason Green states, “We want [fans] to be in [the video]! We’re looking for all kinds of wild and crazy people, so dress to impress and you might wind up in our video. Kiss By Monster Mini Golf is located at 4503 Paradise Road. Please arrive by 5 p.m.”
“We Three Kings” comes off Sin City Sinners’ third album, “A Sinners’ Christmas”, which came out last year. The CD features guest appearances by Frank Dimino (Angel), Jizzy Pearl (L.A. Guns, Ratt, Love/Hate), George Lynch (T&N, Dokken, Lynch Mob, Souls Of We), Slim Jim Phantom (Headcat, The Stray Cats), Louie Merlino (Beggars & Thieves), Jimmy Crespo (Aerosmith), Pete Loran (Trixter), Ron Keel (Keel) and Sammy Serious (The Zeros). It was recorded, mixed and mastered at Hit Track Studios in Las Vegas and produced by Brent Muscat and Tom Parham, and executive-produced by Jason Green.
“A Sinners’ Christmas” track listing:
1. We Three Kings (f/George Lynch & Todd Kerns)
2. Winter Wonderland (f/Frank Dimino of Angel)
3. Run Rudolph Run (f/Brent Muscat)
4. Rocking Around The Christmas Tree (f/Todd Kerns)
5. O Holy Night (f/Jizzy Pearl)
6. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus (f/Louie Merlino)
7. Jingle Bell Rock (f/Slim Jim Phantom, Michael Ellis)
8. Silent Night (f/Ron Keel)
9. I’ll Be Home For Christmas (f/Pete Loran)
10. We Wish You A Sinners Christmas (f/Todd Kerns, Louie Merlino)
A portion of “A Sinners’ Christmas” sales will go to the Toys For Tots Las Vegas chapter.
In 2010, Sin City Sinners released two CDs of original music, “Exile on Fremont Street” and the all-acoustic “Broken Record”. The Sinners’ music video, “Goin’ To Vegas”, received the 32nd annual Telly Award and the track “Numb” was nominated for an AVN award for “Best Original Song”.